We use industry-best practices and comply with safety standards to offer 100% secure tin cans.
We use advanced logistics to deliver tin cans quickly and on time.
At Connie, our custom tin cans are priced competitively to ensure maximum cost savings.
We rigorously test our tin cans to prevent sealing, leakage, and protect your food.
Fully Coated Inner Walls
- ✓We design 2-piece tin cans with uniform inner walls, which allow for a smooth coating.
- ✓It prevents any form of contact between your stored food and the metal itself, which keeps your food safe and hygienic.
- ✓With the complete coating of tin cans, we make sure to eliminate all chances of leakage while improving their airtightness.
High Hygiene Standards
- ✓Our 2-piece tin cans lack welded sealing, which helps maintain impeccable sealing while preventing lead contamination that is generally associated with soldered cans.
- ✓ The high-temperature sterilization of our 2-piece cans helps us maintain product hygiene even during high-temperature processing.
- ✓We use deep drawing to form leak-proof 2-piece tin cans.
Quality Raw Materials
- ✓We use quality raw materials for producing some of the finest 2-piece tin cans. Our tin cans undergo extensive stretching during the formation, which results in a thin wall.
- ✓At Connie, we produce 2-piece tin cans as single units without longitudinal seams where the body connects to the bottom, which further reduces material consumption.
- ✓Our novel 2-piece tin can technology simplifies the production process and improves the structural strength of the can.
Yes. At Connie, we ship custom cans all over the world.
It generally depends on the quantity and designs of your tin cans. After listening to your needs, we can offer you an estimated timeline.
No. We possess the best of printing capabilities. With innovative technologies and extensive experience in the field, we print even some of the most intricate designs on your custom cans.
Well, it depends on the type and model of the can you need. You can contact us for further details.
Yes, we are custom tin manufacturer. It means you can let us know the shape, size, and design you prefer and we will make it for you.